Sweet melons, juicy peaches, golden apricots, fragrant strawberries… The summer fruit waltz has indeed started. Go over it in desserts, crunch them separately or combine them in sun-kissed fruit salads.
Ingredients for 6 to 8 people:
- 2 peaches yellow
- 2 white peaches
- 8 apricots
- 250 g of strawberries
- 2 pears summer
- 4 kiwi fruit
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of sugar
- 2 limes
- 25 cl of lime or lime sorbet.
Syrup: 100 g of sugar, 20 cl of water, 1⁄2 vanilla bean, 1 lime, 6 leaves of basil, 20 cl of apricot nectar.
Prepare the syrup:
- put the sugar and water in a saucepan,
- add the split and scraped vanilla pod, then the lemon zest and its juice.
- Bring to low heat, then simmer for 10 minutes until syrupy.
- Off the heat, add the chopped basil, mix and let infuse for 30 min.
- Cut the fruit into cubes. Put them in a bowl with the sugar and sprinkle them with lemon juice. Mix and set aside in the fridge covered with cling film.
- divide the diced fruit into deep plates.
- Strain the syrup, stir in the apricot nectar and coat the fruit.
- Place a scoop of sorbet on each plate and garnish with a few basil leaves.
Enjoy your meal !