We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sweet melons, juicy peaches, golden apricots, fragrant strawberries… The summer fruit waltz has indeed started. Go over it in desserts, crunch them separately or combine them in sun-kissed fruit salads.
Ingredients for 6 to 8 people:
- 2 peaches yellow
- 2 white peaches
- 8 apricots
- 250 g of strawberries
- 2 pears summer
- 4 kiwi fruit
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of sugar
- 2 limes
- 25 cl of lime or lime sorbet.
Syrup: 100 g of sugar, 20 cl of water, 1⁄2 vanilla bean, 1 lime, 6 leaves of basil, 20 cl of apricot nectar.
Prepare the syrup:
- put the sugar and water in a saucepan,
- add the split and scraped vanilla pod, then the lemon zest and its juice.
- Bring to low heat, then simmer for 10 minutes until syrupy.
- Off the heat, add the chopped basil, mix and let infuse for 30 min.
- Cut the fruit into cubes. Put them in a bowl with the sugar and sprinkle them with lemon juice. Mix and set aside in the fridge covered with cling film.
- divide the diced fruit into deep plates.
- Strain the syrup, stir in the apricot nectar and coat the fruit.
- Place a scoop of sorbet on each plate and garnish with a few basil leaves.
Enjoy your meal !