We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a great classic revisited, the apricot and quinoa paste square.
Preparation : 20 min
Cooking : 40 min
Rest : 2 h
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 180 g semi-salted butter 20 cl of water
- 1 branch of rosemary fresh
- 200 g cane sugar
- 600 g ofapricots
- 1 g of agar-agar
- 250 g gluten-free flour
- 50 g of lupine flour (or other)
- 50 g ground almonds
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon of flakes quinoa
Square recipe with apricots and quinoa paste
- Take out the butter 15 minutes before preparing the dessert.
In a pot,
- Pour in the water, rosemary and 80g of brown sugar. Bring everything to a boil.
- Wash, cut in half and pit the apricots. Pour them into the saucepan, mix and cook, covered, over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add the agar-agar, mix and continue cooking for 5 minutes over low heat. Remove the sprig of rosemary.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
In a salad bowl,
- mix the flour and 110 g of sugar.
- Add the previously cut butter.
- Mix well with your fingertips as for a crumble.
Line a square or rectangular mold (or a baking sheet).
- Keep 1⁄4 of the dough aside and place the rest at the bottom of the mold. Spread with the palm of your hand.
- Pour in the almond powder and quinoa flakes.
- Add the cooked apricots.
- Sprinkle with the remaining dough.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Let cool (about 2 hours) before cutting the square.
Do not waste the cooking juice of the apricots, you can make a small jelly made from agar-agar or gelatin. Add a few ripe apricots. Leave to cool and serve this dessert with cocoa bean whipped cream.
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel