A delicious fall dessert, these raisin and almond cream tarts are both easy to make and terribly delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g of shortcrust pastry
- 400 g of red grapes
- 2 tbsp. icing sugar
- Almond cream
- 60 g semi-salted butter
- 40 g icing sugar
- 60 g ground almonds
- 1 egg
Raisin and almond cream tartlets
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator 1 hour before using it.
- Roll out the dough, cut it into rectangles or other shapes, place it in individual molds, then prick it with a fork. Place in the fridge while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Prepare the almond cream: mix the soft butter and icing sugar in a bowl, then add the almond powder and the egg. Mix vigorously.
- Wash the grapes and seed them.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th. 6/7).
- On each rectangle of dough, spread a layer of almond cream. Arrange the grapes on top.
Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Bake. After 10 minutes of cooking, reduce the oven temperature to 180 ° C (th. 6).
Continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Serve the tarts sprinkled with icing sugar.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel