We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fruity and delicious, this fruit dessert in foil is as easy as it is quick to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 30 g semi-salted butter at room temperature
- 20 g of ground hazelnuts (or almonds)
- 20 g cane sugar
- 1 banana
- 2 apples
- 2 pears
- 4 figs
Prepare the butter:
- In a small salad bowl, mix the butter, the ground hazelnuts and the
sugar, mix well. Arrange in cling film and refrigerate
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Wash and peel the bananas, apples and pears.
- Core the apples and pears, cut them into quarters.
- Cut the banana to the same length as the pears and apples.
- Wash and cut the figs into quarters.
- In each papillote, arrange the fruit then sprinkle with hazelnut butter. Close the papillotes.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven, then leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve lukewarm.
For lovers of crème fraîche made with raw milk, add 1 tsp. of cream when ready to serve.
Learn more about the apple
Appeared 80 million years ago, the apple has seduced people through the ages, marking their history and their symbolism.
From the Neolithic to the Greco-Roman period, it first delighted their taste buds before inspiring them for its cultivation and the multiplication of its varieties, especially from the 19th century. Over time, many works of hybridization, inventive and rigorous, were carried out, making this fruit evolve and bringing its number of varieties to nearly 6,000, spread all over the world.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche