We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Although pears are found most of the year, fall varieties such as Conférence, Beurré Hardy or Comice, are excellent for making delicious compotes.
Here is an easy recipe that will appeal to gourmets as well as gourmets.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 5 fairly large and ripe Comice pears
- 120 g sugar
- 16 nuts
The recipe for pear compote with nuts
- Peel the pears and cut them in half. Hollow them out.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Pour them into a non-stick saucepan.
- Let them cook over low heat until the pear pieces have melted. Allow about fifteen minutes. Stir occasionally with a wooden spatula so that the pear pieces do not stick to the pan.
- Add the sugar halfway through cooking.
- Remove from the heat and pour the compote into verrines or a fruit bowl.
- After allowing the compote to cool, put the verrines or the compote in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, place the walnut halves on the compote.
All you have to do is enjoy this tasty dessert.
The corner of the greedy: this compote can also be served with a chocolate fondant or a scoop of ice cream.
Photo credit: Laetitia Devillars (photo not free of rights)