We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a marriage of flavors and freshness with this sliced turkey on fusillini and parsnip tagliatelle, tomato and basil sauce.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
In the basket :
- 250 gr of turkey breast
- 2 small parsnip
- 2 branches of basil
- 200 gr of tricolor fusillini
- 3 tomatoes cluster
In the closet :
- 1 C. sugar (optional)
- 1 C. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 knob of butter
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Recipe for minced turkey on Fusillini and parsnip tagliatelle, tomato and basil sauce
Heat 1 pot of salted water.
- Remove the stems from the tomatoes and make a small cross-shaped notch on the opposite rounded part.
- Plunge the tomatoes 30 sec into the pot of boiling water. Collect them with a skimmer and peel them (save the water in the pan for the parsnips).
- Cut them into medium sized cubes (keep the pulp well). Heat the cubes and tomato pulp in a small saucepan with 1 tbsp. oil, coarsely chopped mint and sugar (optional).
- Season, mix and leave on medium heat for 10 min.
- Heat the water in the pot. Meanwhile, peel the parsnips, cut the ends and cut them into tagliatelle. Blanch them for 3 min. in the pot of boiling water, then drain them. Add them to the tomato sauce.
- Boil a second pot of salted water, add the fusillini and cook for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, season the turkey breast and cut it into small cubes. Enter them for 3 min. over high heat in a pan with 1 knob of butter.
- Drain the pasta and place it on the plates. Add the tomato sauce on top, the pieces of turkey and a few mint leaves.
To vary the pleasures, replace the turkey with "Grisons meat" sliced into small sticks. It comes from the best cuts of lean beef.
Very easy to digest, grison meat is very low in fat, rich in trace elements and proteins.
WithHelloFresh.fr, home delivery of simple and varied recipes and all the ingredients