Lovers of delicious salads, treat yourself to this recipe of coconut and mussels salad with Ti Pavez, seaweed vinaigrette by Véronique Chapacou.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 200 g of Ti Pavez with raw milk
- 400 g of shelled Paimpol coconuts
- 1 bouquet garni
- 1 kg of bouchot mussels from Brittany
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of carnation oil
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon of dehydrated seaweed flakes (nori, sea lettuce, dulse)
- 3 tablespoons of cooking water from the mussels
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the mussels, put them in a large pot, add a little water and cover.
- Heat over high heat and shake the pot from time to time.
- Remove from heat as soon as the mussels are open, drain them and reserve the cooking juices.
- Let the mussels cool and then peel them.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing all the ingredients. Season and let stand at room temperature.
- Pour the Paimpol coconuts in a large Dutch oven.
- Add the bouquet garni and cover with plenty of cold water.
- Bring to a boil then cover and lower the heat.
- Leave to cook for about 30 minutes over medium heat.
- Drain the coconuts, remove the bouquet garni.
- In a large bowl, mix the warm coconuts, the mussels and the cheese cut into small cubes, add the vinaigrette. Mix and set aside at room temperature for about fifteen minutes.
Serve warm or cold.
© N. CARNET / CNIEL