A garlic decoction is an excellent way to fight most of the diseases and fungi that affect plants, fruit trees and vegetables in the garden.
You will use it throughout the year but especially in spring when most illnesses arrive.
Technique for 5 liters of garlic decoction
- Peel then roughly chop 500g of garlic cloves
- Leave to soak for about 10 to 12 hours in 5 liters of water
- Bring this preparation to a boil then let it boil for about 15 minutes
- Let cool
- Spray directly on the foliage and water the base of the plant and vegetables.
- Repeat the operation 2 to 3 times at 3 day intervals
This decoction can be used a lot in the vegetable garden and on fruit trees But all of your plants may be affected.
The garlic decoction works mainly on
- The mildew
- Black rot or fruit rot
- The peach leaf curl
- The blister of the vine
This preparation does not don't keep so if you have any left, do not hesitate to use it for the rest of your plantations because it will only do them good.
- Also find our sheet dedicated to garlic cultivation