This fig and mascarpone tart is a fresh and delicious dessert that should delight your guests. Easy to make, it is also a very nice dessert.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 pure butter shortcrust pastry
- 8 figs
- 35 g of cornstarch
- 50 g cane sugar (more for dusting)
- 50 g heavy cream
- 200 g of mascarpone
Fig and mascarpone tartlets
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
- Cut 4 discs of dough and line the tartlets.
- Using a fork, prick the bottom and edges of the tarts.
- Cover them with baking paper and fill them with ceramic balls (or dry beans).
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the dough forms a light color.
- Remove the beads and paper, then continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Take out the tarts. Reserve.
- Wash and cut the figs into slices.
In a salad bowl,
- Combine the cornstarch, cane sugar, heavy cream and mascarpone.
- Pour the preparation into each tartlet, smooth and arrange the fig slices.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar then bake for 20 minutes.
Find out more about figs and mascarpone
Made with buffalo or cow's milk, this Italian cheese originates from Piedmont and Lombardy.
Rich in fat, it is sometimes used in the preparation of Italian dishes, more often for desserts, such as the famous tiramisu.
Rich in fiber and minerals, it is a source of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
Fresh, it contains about 60 calories per 100 g, dry, it has 250 calories, which makes it an excellent energy supply during sports activity. She comes from fig tree.
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel