We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The French Federation of Orchid Lovers invites you to discover its 8th orchid show in Paris
January 20, 21 and 22, 2012 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Eugène Napoléon Foundation 254 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine 75012 Paris
Take the time to visit the Foundation's listed buildings and discover this vast, colorful and fascinating world, that of orchids.
More than 4,000 species, botanicals and hybrids, from all continents, will be exhibited there, in settings bathed in exoticism, etc.
Internationally renowned producers will advise you and sell many varieties.
- The prestigious orchid collection of the Serres du Jardin du Luxembourg will embellish this exotic universe,
- FFAO orchidophiles will be at the disposal of visitors to answer their questions, flowering, growing in an apartment and will give demonstrations of repotting and cultivation.
- A bookstore stand will offer a large choice of specialized documentation as well as an important iconography on orchids from around the world but also on those of our regions,
- Educational panels will help you get to know this huge family of more than 30,000 species better,
- Lectures and screenings will be presented to you throughout these 3 days,
- Artists and craftsmen will offer their creations
To come to the show:
Metro & R.E.R.: Nation
Bus: lines 26– 56– 57 - 86
Car: parking lot 24 av. Saint Mandé 75012 Paris or opposite 96 Bd de Picpus 75012 Paris
Blog: http://ffao-expo.jimdo.com Email: [email protected] Violette Frantz: tel. 06 21 17 65 98