Zucchini soup is arguably one of everyone's favorites and it sure deserves it!
Embellished with a laughing little cow, it will delight young and old!
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
You can do more and keep the soup in the refrigerator, it will keep for several days without problem.
- 1 kg of courgettes
- 1 big onions
- 2 servings of laughing cow
- 1 large knob of butter
- 1/2 liter of water
- Salt and pepper
Laughing Cow and Zucchini Soup Recipe:
The recipe for zucchini soup is both quick and easy, and it also has the advantage that it can be refrigerated for several days.
- Start by washing and then peel the zucchini, leaving half of the skin
- Peel the onions
- Cut the zucchini and onions into large pieces
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and brown the onions
- Add the zucchini then cover with water
- Leave leather 20 min
- When all the vegetables are tender, mix everything
- Add the 2 portions of Laughing Cow
- Mix again in order to have a smooth and homogeneous mixture
- Salt, pepper
This recipe for zucchini and laughing cow soup is great for kids who don't like soup.
When ready to serve, it is possible to add a knob of heavy cream to make the soup even smoother ...
Enjoy your meal !