Trendy dish, inexpensive and terribly tasty, risotto offers a multitude of possibilities.
Here is the recipe for fondant risotto and diced beetroot.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 400g Arborio rice
- 2 beets whole cooked
- 30 g grated Parmesan
- 30 g of parmesan shavings
- 3 tablets of chicken broth
- 1 glass of white wine
- 4 shallots
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 50 g butter
- Salt pepper
- Peel and slice the shallots.
- Cut the beets into cubes.
In a skillet,
- Sauté the shallots in the oil for 3 min.
- Pour the rice to risotto and stir for 2 minutes over high heat.
- Wet with the wine, let evaporate while stirring, salt and pepper.
- Melt the 3 broth tablets in 1.5 L of boiling water.
- Pour in the broth as the rice absorbs it and mix.
- When the rice is "al dente", remove from the heat and add the butter in pieces and the grated Parmesan.
- Cover and let stand 2 min.
- Serve with diced beets and Parmesan shavings.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: © MarqueRepere-Francesca Mantovani