The scallop carpaccio is a delicate way to cook this seafood with a fine and subtle taste.
Ideal as a starter and particularly appreciated on a hot day, here is the recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 450 walnuts of Saint-Jacques
- 1 lemon
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger (1 head of an inch)
- 1 pinch of curry
- 4 tbsp of olive oil,
- Salt, pink berries (or 5 berry mix)
- A few strands of chive
Recipe for carpaccio of Saint-Jacques, ginger and curry
This scallop carpaccio recipe doesn't take long to make, but you will absolutely need 1 good knife to make very thin slices of scallops.
- Start by removing the coral if there is any.
- Wash the scallops thoroughly
- Cut the scallops into very thin slices (as thin as possible)
- Arrange them on the plates
Preparation of the marinade,
- In a bowl, pour the olive oil
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon
- Chop then add the ginger
- Sprinkle the curry
- Finely chop the chives and add
- Finally add salt and pepper (5 berries)
- To mix everything
- Then pour the marinade on the plates
- Keep cool for at least 1 hour
Just before serving,
- Chop and put a few sprigs of chives on top
- Serve as fresh
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe proposed by Camille (44)