The apple-pear crumble is one of the best crumbles to make in fall, winter or spring.
Melting in the heart and crunchy on top, here is a nice idea for an easy and quick dessert.
Preparation time : 15 min
Cooking time : 30 min
Ingredients for 6 people:
Preferably choose varieties of apples and pears that are quite juicy but stick well when cooked.
- 3 apples
- 3 pears
- 150 gr of flour,
- 120 gr of sugar
- 120 gr of butter
Apple and pear crumble recipe:
The crumble apple pear is quick and easy to make, the success lies above all in cooking to keep a tender heart and a crispy crust.
- Peel the apples and pears
- Cut the apples and pears into large dice (2 to 3 cm in diameter) then distribute them in a buttered baking dish.
- Prepare the dough by mixing the flour, sugar and the partially softened butter.
- Sprinkle the dough over the apples and pears
Cooking apple and pear crumbe:
The ideal is to use the classic oven position rather than the convection heat if you have the possibility so as not to dry out the crumble too much, but rest assured, in both cases it is still delicious.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
- During the last 5 minutes you can put the grill to brown and brown the top of the crumble.
The crumble can be served hot or warm and even cold if you wish.
A dash of heavy or liquid cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream makes it even better!
Enjoy your meal !