Fresh and light, enjoy this white cheese with fruits and its crumble. A fruity recipe, easy and quick to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 10 g of wheat flour
- 1 tsp. tablespoon seeds squash
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of flax seeds
- 50 g oatmeal
- 50 g semi-salted butter
- 30 g of brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pistachios
- 12 beautiful raspberries
- 4 strawberries
- 2 bunches of Cassis
- 400 g of cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
White cheese recipe with fruits and its crumble
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
In a salad bowl,
- Combine the flour, squash and flax seeds, oats, lumpy butter, brown sugar and crushed pistachios
- Make the crumble. Place it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take it out and reserve.
- Wash, dry the fruit.
- Stem and mince the strawberries.
- Shell the currants.
- Pour the fromage blanc into 4 ramekins, add the fruit, agave syrup and sprinkle with the crumble.
Additional information about cottage cheese
If you are using sweet white cheese (such as Malo fresh cheese), remove the agave syrup.
LEARN MORE ...
Long consumed by the people of the countryside, cottage cheese is generally made from cow's milk, which has been curdled (the first step in making cheese). Fresh cheese, it has a "wet" and crumbly (faisselle) appearance, before being smoothed. Tasted plain or with sugar, jam, honey ... it is a dessert of great simplicity. Used for making savory or sweet dishes (pies, appetizers, cakes…), it also brings a touch of sweetness to fruits or breakfast cereals.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel