Easy and quick to make, here is an original, fresh and fruity dessert to finish the meal with these sweet wraps with exotic fruits.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 wraps (tortillas)
- 20 g of softened butter
- 6 tbsp. tbsp cane sugar
- 1 mango
- 4 passion fruit
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 25 cl of whole liquid cream
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon of coconut grated
Sweet wraps with exotic fruits
Preheat the oven to 240 ° C (th. 8).
On each wrap,
- Brush the butter with a brush.
- Sprinkle lightly with cane sugar (2 tablespoons maximum).
- Put the wraps in the oven just long enough to melt the butter and sugar.
- Take them out of the heat and keep them by rolling them in a slightly damp cloth (this will prevent the patties from drying out and becoming crumbly).
- Cut the mango into strips.
- Cut and core the passion fruit.
- Peel and grate the equivalent of 1? 2 tsp. of ginger.
- Whip the cream into whipped cream, adding the rest of the sugar and the ginger.
- Form the wraps by first arranging the whipped cream, then the fruits and coconut.
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel