Here is a delicious recipe, the pie with scallops and leeks from the garden.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 puff pastry
- 150 gr of scallops
- 150 boneless fish fillet (Lieu, Colin, cod, etc.)
- 2 whites of leek
- 2 shallots
- 20 gr of butter
- 20 cl of white wine
- 20 cl of fresh cream
- 2 cc of parsley chiseled
- 1 egg yolk
As easy as it is quick to make, it should impress your guests!
Recipe for scallops and leeks pie
This recipe does not pose any particular problem, except the weld between the 2 puff pastry doughs which must be done well so that they do not fall apart.
- Finely slice the shallots
- Gently brown the shallots in the butter
- Mince the scallops and brown them with the shallots
- Add the fish fillet cut into small pieces
- Pour in the white wine, then the finely chopped white leek
- Reduce the white wine then remove from the heat
- Mix everything with the sour cream and parsley
How to prepare the pie with the 2 puff pastry doughs?
- On a baking sheet or on a pie dish
- Roll out the first dough
- Pour in the middle your preparation of Saint Jacques
- Spread the second dough on the preparation
- Weld the 2 doughs together by pressing with your fingers
- Fold the solder back inside the pie
- Use the egg yolk to "paint" the pie with a kitchen brush
Preheat the oven to 200 ° for 10 min, bake for 40 min at mid height
The pie is cooked when it has risen well and the dough is golden brown.
Enjoy your meal !