Here is the delicious recipe for porcini mushroom and Jerusalem artichoke cream with a scent of undergrowth.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 700 g of Jerusalem artichokes
- 4 onions
- 300 g of porcini mushrooms
- 30g butter
- 1 defatted chicken stock cube
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
> Health: health benefits and virtues of Jerusalem artichoke
- Wash and peel the Jerusalem artichokes. Cut them into cubes.
- Peel, wash and mince the onions.
- Prepare the porcini mushrooms: cut off the earthy ends (if necessary), clean the caps and feet with a damp cloth or paper towel, then mince them.
- In a casserole dish, melt the butter, brown the onions and porcini mushrooms for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add the Jerusalem artichoke cubes and the crumbled bouillon cube, then cover with water. Cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
- In a blender, mix everything and add the heavy cream. Season with pepper and salt if necessary.
To serve !
Recipe: S. Samson, Photo: F. Hamel