As a starter or as an aperitif, amaze your friends with this delicious cheese and nougat samosa recipe, both tender and crunchy.
- 30 g of fig nougat
- 1 pear
- ½ mango
- 15 g semi-salted butter
- 100 g of cream cheese
- 100 g of blue
- 4 pastry sheets
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of flavored oil (or flavored butter)
- 1 pinch of freshly ground pepper
Salted samosas with nougat recipe
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (th. 7/8).
- Mix the nougat.
- Peel the pear and half a mango. Cut these fruits into cubes.
- In a frying pan and over low heat, melt the butter. Place the pear and mango cubes. Sprinkle with nougat and pepper.
- Stir for 2 minutes for a light color. Reserve off the heat.
In a salad bowl,
- Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese.
- Add the fruit.
- Mix well and adjust the seasoning.
- Place the pastry sheets on the work surface.
- Cut them into four strips. Using a brush, brush them with oil (or melted butter).
- Spread a teaspoon (or more) of the preparation on one end of each strip.
- Fold the strips to form triangle samosas.
- Arrange the bites on a baking sheet, lined with baking paper.
- Bake and cook the samosas for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
Learn more about Blue
"Blue" is a generic term designating flowery cheeses, called parsley. From cow's milk, sheep's milk, even
goat cheese, they all have a light paste marbled with bluish molds, the work of the penicillium fungus. Among them the
Fourme d'Ambert, Bleu d'Auvergne, Roquefort, Stilton, Gorgonzola ...
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel