A classic dessert which, revised, corrected and improved, brings a real touch of originality while keeping the flavor and smoothness of the apple tart
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 puff pastry
- 3 apples two-tone
- 60 g sugar
- 30g butter
- 2 pinches ofcinnamonground
- 1 C. chocolate powder
Read also: health benefits and virtues of chocolate
Cocoa apple cinnamon tart recipe
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
- Peel the apples,
- Chop them finely.
Unroll the dough,
- Sprinkle it with powdered chocolate, then fold it in four and spread it out again.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut 4 circles.
- Place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Prick them with a fork.
- Garnish each tart shell with the apples, making a rosette.
- Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and distribute a knob of butter on each.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve lukewarm.
Discovery: all our apple pies
Photo credit: © MarqueRepere-Francesca Mantovani