Broccoli is a vegetable that cooks perfectly as a puree, especially to accompany poultry, fish and game.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g of broccoli
- 2 potatoes mash
- 25g butter
- 20 cl of sour cream
- Salt pepper
Easy and quick to make, here is the broccoli puree recipe for a tasty and creamy result.
Broccoli puree recipe
This broccoli puree recipe is both easy and quick to make and the result is really delicious!
You can also serve it as a main dish with little toast of garlic and olive oil toast.
- Start by peeling and washing the potatoes
- Wash the broccoli thoroughly
- Cut the potatoes and broccoli into pieces
- Fill a large saucepan with salted water and bring to a boil
- Put the pieces of potatoes and the broccoli in the boiling water
- Cook for 15 minutes over a covered heat
- Once cooked, drain well in a drainer
- Then go through a blender with the butter, crème fraîche and possibly a little milk to have a good consistency, neither too thick nor too liquid
- Salt, pepper
Broccoli puree is served hot, as an accompaniment to white meat, game, filet mignon or fish.
By combining it with carrot puree you vary the pleasures and colors!
Enjoy your meal !
Smart tip about mashed broccoli
Broccoli has beta-carotene which, when converted into vitamin A by our body, becomes great antioxidants. Broccoli is also rich in vitamin C and greatly facilitates transit.