We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
On small toasts, to accompany a fish-based starter or a salad, this salmon butter offers an iodized and fragrant note.
Preparation: 10 min
Rest: 1 h
Difficulty level: Easy
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 120 g semi-salted butter
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
Take the butter out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before using it to soften.
- Chop the smoked salmon.
- In a bowl, work the butter with a fork until it takes on the consistency of an ointment.
- Stir in the salmon, season and mix until a smooth texture is achieved.
- Place the butter on a sheet of cling film and roll, taking care to close the two ends.
- Place the roll of mixed butter in the refrigerator until it hardens.
To bring a touch of freshness, you can incorporate lime zest in your butter.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel