Here is the delicious recipe for lasagna with pumpkin and cream cheese, easy and quick to prepare.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 700 g of pumpkin very firm
- 30 g shallots
- 40g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of thyme ground
- 1 pinch of laurel ground
- 150 g of fresh cheese (like St Môret, Kiri, etc.)
- 15 cl of liquid sour cream
- 200 g of lasagna pre-cooked
- 40 g grated Emmental
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Pumpkin and cream cheese lasagna
Peel the pumpkin. Steam it for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Chop the shallots, cook them in a pan in 20 g of butter.
- When the pumpkin is cooked, drain and dry it in the oven for 10 minutes. Mix it with the eggs, shallots, thyme and bay leaf.
- Beat the cream cheese with 10 cl of liquid cream.
In a buttered dish (20 g),
- Place lasagna. Cover with cream cheese, then a layer of the pumpkin mixture.
- Repeat the operation (lasagna, cream cheese, pumpkin).
- Finish with a lasagna.
- Pour in the remaining cream and sprinkle with grated Emmental.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Find out more about the pumpkin
A vegetable plant from South America, the pumpkin belongs to the family of cucurbits. Widely cultivated in the south of France, it is harvested in the fall.
To choose it well, do not hesitate to weigh it and observe it: it must be heavy and firm, its bark must not show any stains or cracks.
Whole, the pumpkin can be stored for several weeks (even months!), In a cool, dry place. In the refrigerator, it will keep
a few days if it is started. Raw (blanched) or cooked, it also tolerates freezing very well.
Recipe: C. Fradin, Photo: C. Herlédan