Deliciously flavored, this vegetable soup with Neufchâtel cheese is quick and easy to make. Very original recipe!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g of carrots
- 6 onions
- 1 leek
- 25 g semi-salted butter
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- ½ neufchâtel
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 100 g of bacon
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Neufchâtel vegetable velouté recipe
- Wash and peel the carrots, cut them into pieces.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Peel, wash and mince the leek.
- In a casserole dish, melt the butter, sweat the onions and leeks and add the carrots.
- Add the vegetable broth. Salt and pepper.
- After 20 minutes, add the cheese and continue cooking for 15 minutes. Mix, add the liquid cream.
- In a frying pan without fat, brown the bacon, remove fat.
- Adjust the seasoning if necessary and serve immediately, accompanied by bacon.