Very easy to make, here is the no-bake fondant based on dates, raisins, pistachio, coconut and, of course, chocolate.
Preparation : 20 min
Difficulty level : Easy
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 200 g of dates
- 50 g of grapes dry
- 10 g of melted cocoa butter
- 60 g of pistachios unsalted
- 2 tbsp. raw cocoa
- 5 cl of milk
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 50 g shavings coconut
- 20 g of coconut powder
No-bake fondant recipe
- Using a knife, chop the dates. Place them in the blender with the raisins, cocoa butter and half the pistachios. Mixer.
- Arrange this preparation in stainless steel circles or ramekins. Pack. Place in the fridge.
- Clean the blender and pour in the cocoa, milk, melted butter and coconut shavings. Mixer.
- Pour this preparation on the prepared base.
- Place the rest of the pistachios and the coconut powder in the blender again. Coarsely mix.
- Place this mixture on top of the cream and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Very easy and quick dessert to make. You can prepare the base with dried figs, apricots or prunes !
Additional information about dates
4 cm long for about ten grams, the date is a small but extremely generous fruit!
Toning the nervous system, it is particularly energetic (300 calories per 100 g) which makes it a sweetness to consume ideally during a sporting effort.
Rich in fiber and sugars, which the body assimilates easily, it is also provided with a good dose of essential minerals: calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and various vitamins (B1, B2, PP).
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel