We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Beautiful and greedy, you will see, no one will be able to resist it!
Quick and easy, here is the pear and chocolate tart.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 800 g of pears
- 80 g semi-salted butter
- 80 g brown sugar
- 80 g flour
- 200 g of nuggets chocolate.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry, place it in a pie mold.
- Prick the bottom and edges with a fork.
- Place the mold in the fridge.
- Peel and cut the pears into pieces.
- In a bowl, place the butter cut into pieces, the sugar and the flour, form the crumble.
- Take out the mold, arrange the pear pieces, add the chocolate chips and sprinkle with the crumble.
- Bake and cook for 40 minutes.
When ready to serve, add a spoonful of crème fraîche or whipped cream to each portion.
To be enjoyed warm or cold.
Enjoy your meal !
Visuals credit: © CNIEL