As an aperitif as an appetizer, as an appetizer or simply as an appetizer, here are the scallops tartlets.
With a small salad it's a real delight ...
Ingredients for 12 tarts:
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 6 Walnut St. Jacques
- 25 cl of fresh cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 shallot
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 40 g of grated cheese
- 2 cc of parsley chiseled
- Salt pepper
Recipe for scallop tartlets
- Start by defrosting the scallops if they are frozen products
- Cut 12 rounds of pasta in the shortcrust pastry with a cookie cutter
- Arrange each round in small, individual, deep ovenproof molds
- Cut each nut in 2 vertically (without the coral)
- Peel and mince the shallot
- Melt the butter and brown the nuts to brown them with the shallot
- Mix the crème fraîche, eggs, cheese and parsley
- In each mold, place half of the scallops and pour in the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° then bake for 25 minutes at mid-height
This recipe is as good as an individual tart or as a whole tart for 4 to 6 people!
Ideally, serve lukewarm if it is an appetizer or an appetizer ...
Enjoy your meal !