A great classic of Savoyard cuisine, here is the recipe for the delicious and tasty tartiflette.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 kg of potatoes firm flesh (charlotte type)
- 200 g of bacon
- 250 g ofonions
- 15g butter
- 10 cl of white wine
- 1 raw milk reblochon
- Coarse salt
To read also: benefits and virtues of the potato
Savoyard gratin tartiflette recipe
- Wash and peel the potatoes, place them in the water as you go.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan of cold water, blanch the bacon, skim them and drain them.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Drain the potatoes, then cut them into slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and add the chopped onions, brown them without coloring. Deglaze with white wine and cook until the liquid has evaporated.
- Place half of the onions in the bottom of an ovenproof dish and half of the blanched bacon. Arrange the potatoes in slices, add the rest of the onions and bacon.
- Crust the reblochon, then cut it into strips. Place them on the dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until a nice color appears.
Read also: recipe for bacon tartiflette
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel