If there's one fruit that pairs perfectly with salmon, it's mango. The exoticism mixed with a fish of choice can only give an exceptional result.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 400 gr of Salmon fresh
- 1 mango
- 1 shallot
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 15 cl of olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 tspdill
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Mango salmon tartare recipe
Start by removing all the bones from the salmon
- Cut the salmon into small cubes of about 1/2 centimeter
- Peel the mango then cut it into cubes of the same diameter as the salmon
- Peel then chop the shallot
Preparing the marinade:
- Pour the egg yolk into a bowl
- Add the teaspoon of mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Mix by pouring in olive oil as you go
When the mayonnaise is taken,
- Squeeze the lime into the mayonnaise
- Add 1 tsp of dill
- Add the chopped shallot
- Mix again
Then mix the marinade with the salmon and adjust the seasoning.
It is best to serve immediately to prevent the salmon from cooking with the lime. A cookie cutter is ideal for setting the plate.
This mango salmon tartare is great with a green salad and a slice of toast.
Enjoy your meal !