The velvety of cauliflower and chorizo is ideal in autumn or winter, as well in aperitif glasses as for a gourmet but light starter.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1l of milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 branch of chervil
- 12 thin slices of chorizo.
Cauliflower soup with chorizo recipe
Prepare the cauliflower,
- Hollow out the heel with a paring knife so as to cut into the base of the leaves, then remove them.
- Divide the cauliflower into florets and cook them in a large saucepan with the milk.
- Add salt and cook over medium heat (making sure that the milk does not boil over) for 15 minutes.
While the cauliflower is cooking,
- Cut the chorizo into thin strips.
- Brown them in a pan for a few moments, without fat, stirring regularly.
- Mix the cauliflower cream by immersing the mixer directly into the saucepan.
- Serve the cream in bowls or deep plates, sprinkled with crispy chorizo and chopped chervil.
Enjoy your meal !
© UE / MAAF / FAM / Interfel / T. Antablian