Here's a great way to cook chicken, with tarragon, mustard and button mushrooms.
It is fragrant, delicate and colorful at the same time.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 1 beautiful free-range chicken
- 500 gr of mushrooms (Paris, porcini mushrooms)
- 1 bunch oftarragon
- Dijon's mustard
- 2 or 3 podsgarlic
- 25 cl of chicken broth
- 1 branch of rosemary
Chicken recipe with tarragon, mustard and mushrooms:
This baking recipe is easy to make and should delight your guests as it is delicious.
But you can also cook the chicken in a pot and on gas, allowing for at least 40 minutes of cooking.
- Start by filling the inside of the chicken with 2/3 of the tarragon
- Coat the chicken completely with mustard
- Wash the mushrooms, keeping them whole
- In an ovenproof dish, place the chicken in the center
- Arrange the mushrooms around and the garlic cloves
- Add the sprig of rosemary
- Pour in the chicken broth
Cooking chicken with tarragon, mustard and mushrooms:
- In an oven preheated to 220 °, put the dish in the oven and cook for 1 hour
- Drizzle regularly with the juice from the dish
- Cut before serving then add the rest of the tarragon
You can serve this dish with rice, potatoes, tagliatelle or even green beans according to your taste.
Enjoy your meal !