A must-have among desserts, grandmother's chocolate cream is a classic!
Easy and quick to make, it is smooth and delicious.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 min
Rest: 2 h minimum
Ingredients for 6 persons :
- 125 g Lindt Cooking 70% Cacao® chocolate
- 40 cl of milk
- 35 cl of liquid cream
- 6 egg yolks
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 C. level tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 C. 1 teaspoon liquid vanilla
Grandma's chocolate cream recipe
1. Grate the chocolate. In a saucepan, combine the milk and cream. Warm it up.
2. Meanwhile, work the egg yolks with the sugar to obtain a clear, frothy cream. Add the cornstarch, then, still stirring, the milk-cream mixture.
3. Pour the preparation into a saucepan. Over low heat and stirring constantly, thicken the cream, but without letting it boil.
4. Off the heat, add the grated chocolate and liquid vanilla. Mix well.
5. Divide the cream into cups. Let cool, cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Enjoy your meal !
Copyright: Edition Larousse - Lindt A Cuisiner 70% cocoa the best recipes.