We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a nice dessert idea, fresh and fruity, easy to make.
In no time at all, you can concoct this delicious apple, honey and hazelnut verrine recipe.
Ingredients for 6 verrines:
- 2 yogurts
- 2 beautiful apples
- 6 spoons of honey
- 4 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 large knob of butter
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Hazelnuts or crushed walnuts
Recipe for apple, honey and hazelnut verrines:
The recipe for apple, honey and hazelnut verrines is as easy as it is quick to make.
- Start by peeling the apples
- Cut the apples into cubes of equal size
- Melt the butter in a pan
- Brown the apples in the butter then add the honey and thecinnamon
- Remove from fire
- In another pan, brown the nuts
Arrange the apple, honey and hazelnut verrines:
The dressing can be done in advance and the verrines kept cool or at the last moment with a lukewarm preparation.
- At the bottom of the verrines, place the apple-based preparation
- Add yogurt
- Sprinkle with hazelnuts and add a drizzle of honey
You can serve the verrines with a lukewarm preparation and fresh yogurt, the contrast is very pleasant.
Enjoy your meal !