We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In spring, green asparagus delights us with its finesse and delicate taste. Here's a delicious recipe for breaded asparagus with Parmesan.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 24 big asparagus green
- 2 eggs (white)
- 80 g breadcrumbs
- 80 g grated Parmesan
- 60 g clarified butter
- 3 tbsp. peanut oil
- Coarse salt,
- Salt pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 cl of olive oil
- 1 lemon juice
For the pepper coulis:
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Place the pepper in a dish, drizzle with olive oil. Bake and cook for 20 minutes until the skin turns brown.
- Cover it with a clean cloth to cool. The seed and peel it.
- Peel, wash and degerm the garlic.
- Combine the garlic, remaining olive oil, and bell pepper in the bowl of a blender.
- Mixer. Season and keep warm.
For the asparagus:
- Peel the asparagus using a peeler (about 2 inches from the stem to the tip). Cut the stem so as to obtain asparagus of the same size.
- Wash them and tie them into a bundle.
- Bring salted boiling water to coarse salt to a boil, immerse the asparagus for 4 to 5 minutes. Cool them in ice water. Drain them.
- Break and place the 2 egg whites in a deep plate, beat them lightly.
- In another plate, place the breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Season.
- Roll the asparagus in the beaten egg whites then in the above mixture, repeat the operation again.
In a pan,
- Heat the butter, place and cook the asparagus for 3 to 4 minutes (turn them regularly to brown the entire surface).
- Place them on absorbent paper.
Divide the asparagus among 4 plates, enjoy with the pepper coulis.
Recipe: T. Bryone