Raw vegetables retain all of their properties when raw and there are wonderful recipes for tasting them.
Here's one with this coleslaw, celery and raisin salad.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 300g of cabbage green
- 200 g of celery
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of strong mustard
- 5 tbsp of oil
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 1 small teaspoon of sugar
- Salt pepper
Green cabbage and celery salad recipe
Start by peeling and cleaning the celery and green cabbage
- Slice into julienne
Prepare a mayonnaise,
- Combine the egg yolk, mustard and oil
- When the mayonnaise is set, add the vinegar
- Add the sugar
- Salt, pepper
In a salad bowl,
- Combine the celery, collard greens and mayonnaise
- Add the raisins
- Leave to rest for a good 2 hours before serving.
Serve this dish as a starter, it's a real bowl of freshness!
Enjoy your meal !