We don't always think about it, we tell ourselves that it is complicated to prepare ... However, fish is easy in the kitchen and lends itself to a thousand variations. Example with this sea bream in a salt crust.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 sea bream
- 1 kg of Red Label Guérande gray salt
- 6 shallots gray
- ½ glass of cider vinegar
- ½ glass of Muscadet
- 500 g semi-salted butter
- Guérande Label Rouge ground salt
Recipe for sea bream in a salt crust
- Empty the fish without scaling it.
- Line a dish with coarse salt, place the sea bream on it and cover it with the same thickness of coarse salt.
- Put in the oven and cook for about 35 min th. 7.
- Chop the shallots, put them in a saucepan, add the vinegar and the Muscadet.
- Bring to a boil, reduce completely, gently so that the shallots are cooked.
- Add the butter in small knobs while stirring.
- To serve, break the salt crust, remove the fish and remove the skin.
- Cover the fillets with the white butter sauce.
- Add salt and pepper.
Enjoy your meal !