Original and easy to prepare, this county fries appetizer recipe is ideal as an aperitif.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 stems of parsley dish
- 1 tbsp. slivered almonds
- 150 g fine breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon paprika
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 500 g of Comté
- 50 cl of frying oil
- Remove the leaves, wash, dry and finely chop the parsley.
- Crush the almonds.
- In a deep plate, mix the breadcrumbs with the chopped parsley, paprika, crushed almonds and fleur de sel.
- Break the eggs, place them in a bowl and beat them into an omelet.
- Crust the county. Cut it into large sticks.
- Pass these sticks successively through the beaten egg and then through the contents of the plate.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, immerse the sticks in 2 or 3, turning them regularly using a skimmer.
- Remove them, drain them and place them on a plate covered with a sheet of absorbent paper.
- Repeat the operation until the county is exhausted.
- Serve quickly!
Recipe: S. Samson, Photo: F. Hamel