We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here's a great recipe for scrambled eggs with spinach, peppers, chervil and Parmesan.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 extra-fresh eggs
- 40 g salted butter
- 80 g of fresh cream
- 200 g of young shootsspinach
- 1/2 pepper red
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 bunch of chervil
- 30 g of parmesan shavings
- Fine salt, freshly ground pepper
Scrambled eggs with baby spinach
- Sort, hull, wash and drain the young spinach leaves. Keep them cool on absorbent paper.
- Empty the peppers, cut them into fine brunoise. Reserve.
- Wash the chervil, collect the sprigs.
- In a salad bowl, break the eggs. Season them with fine salt and freshly ground pepper. Beat them into an omelet.
- Melt butter in a pan. Add the eggs and cook for 15 minutes over very low heat, stirring constantly with a spatula.
- Add the crème fraîche, mix, season. Remove from fire.
- Arrange the baby spinach around the plate. Place the scrambled eggs in a dome. Decorate with the brunoise of green and red peppers, the chervil sprigs. Add the parmesan shavings. Serve without delay.
CELLAR SIDE :
Brunoise : vegetables cut into small cubes used as garnish for certain soups or for certain sauces.
Well-being and crème fraîche
The fresh cream
When the milk rests, the elements that compose it separate according to their density, we obtain a layer of cream. The name "cream" is reserved for the product containing at least 30% fat. The designation "fresh" can only be used for raw or pasteurized cream.
Recipe: T. Debéthune, Photo: C. Herlédan