We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious Savoyard recipe, this Savoyard Clafoutis with Tome des Bauges is a pure delight.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g button mushrooms
- 120 g of Tome des Bauges
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon of chive
- 40 g semi-salted butter
- 3 eggs
- 30 cl of liquid cream (30% fat)
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Salt pepper
Savoyard clafoutis at Tome des Bauges
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp brush. Cut them into strips.
- Crust the Tome, cut it into thin slices.
- Wash and finely chop the chives.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- In a frying pan, melt 25 g of butter, brown the mushrooms.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs into an omelet, add the nutmeg, the crème fraîche and the chives. Mix.
- Butter the inside of small individual ramekins, top with the drained mushrooms. Pour in the egg mixture, cover with slices of Tome.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a bain-marie.
Serve hot !
You can combine other varieties of mushrooms (ceps, chanterelles, oyster mushrooms) with this recipe.
Bain-marie: cook a preparation in a container (a saucepan for example) itself placed in a larger one and containing boiling water. The bain-marie allows you to gently cook a delicate preparation, avoiding direct contact with a source of intense heat.
Photo: C. Herlédan