Here is a classic marriage but always as good, the curly salad with grilled bacon and small croutons rubbed with garlic.
It is ideal as a starter or as a light meal.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 salad curly
- 200 g of bacon
- 3-4 slices of bread
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 1 clovegarlic
Preparation of the curly salad with bacon and garlic croutons:
This is a quick recipe and a different way to eat a curly salad than with a simple seasoning.
By adding bacon and croutons you can even make a light dish for the evening.
- Start by washing the salad well
- Season with mustard, olive oil and vinegar
- Salt and pepper the seasoning
- Brown the bacon in a pan and brown them
- Toast the slices of bread
- Peel the garlic and rub on the toast
- Cut the bread into small croutons
- Add the bacon
- Toss with the curly salad
- Pour in the seasoning
Serve when the bacon and croutons are still hot is even better ...
Enjoy your meal !