Both crispy and fragrant, this artichoke, mushroom and turmeric ham pizza recipe is delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 130 g heavy cream
- 1 pinch of 4 spices
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 4 slices of raw ham
- 1 jar of fundsartichokes
- 250 g button mushrooms
- 1 pizza dough of 400 g
- 1/2 tsp. coffee of turmeric
- 60 g of aged Comté
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 50 g of rocket
- Freshly ground pepper, fleur de sel
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- In a bowl, place the heavy cream, fleur de sel, pepper, 1 pinch of 4 spices and liquid cream. Mix and set aside.
- Grate the county.
- Slice the ham and the artichokes into strips.
- Wash and mince the mushrooms.
- Spread the pizza dough on a baking paper. Mark the dough 1 cm from the edge.
- Place a thin layer of seasoned cream, add the mushrooms, then the artichokes and the ham. Season with fleur de sel, pepper and add the turmeric. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Place a few arugula leaves on the still hot pizza.
Find out more about the County
This PDO cheese is produced in the Massif du Jura, mainly from Montbéliarde cow's milk, collected in fruit farms to be worked there: it matures quickly (maturation), then rennet is added to it so that it curdles (curdling). ). The curdled milk is then separated from the whey (scaling) to be put into molds (racking) which are then pressed (pressing). Finally, the cheeses are unmolded and placed in the cellar the same evening (pre-maturing). Maturing is carried out in other cellars in the Massif.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel