Here is a starter full of freshness, the salmon tartare with black olives accompanied by its mesclun salad.
You will find aromas and flavors there that should delight your guests.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 250 g of salmon
- 1 shallot
- A few strands of chive
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 1 dash of vinegar
- 10 black olives
Salmon tartare recipe with black olives
This recipe is quick and easy with a preparation time that should not exceed 15 minutes.
You can then keep your tartare for several hours in the refrigerator, which allows you to prepare this starter in advance.
- Start by chopping the shallot very finely
- Also chop the chives
- In a bowl, place the egg yolk at the bottom
- Mix with the mustard and add the oil as you go, while continuing to mix (it must be like mayonnaise)
- Add the vinegar
- Then mix everything with the chives and shallot
- Coarsely chop the black olives and add them to the preparation
- Cut the salmon into small cubes and mix the marinade with the salmon
- Reserve in the fridge before serving
When ready to serve, you can prepare the plate as in the photo with a few seasoned mesclun leaves, a slice of toast and, possibly, a quarter of lemon to squeeze.
As a decoration, you can add a few lumpfish eggs and a few hints of balsamic vinegar as in the photo ...
You can wait a few hours before serving, but I find that the faster the tartare is served, the more it retains its flavors. The longer we wait, the more it softens the salmon which cooks and takes on a white color.
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe proposed by Sophie Délice (75)