You love salmon tartare and you love melon in summer, then here is a recipe as delicious as it is original, salmon tartare with melon ...
It's fresh and can be served as a starter with a cherry tomato as well as as an aperitif in small verrines ...
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 200 g of Salmon fresh
- 1 beautiful melon
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 lemon
- A few sheets of basil
- Salt pepper
Recipe for salmon tartare with melon
This recipe is prepared a few hours in advance to give the salmon time to marinate well ... then reserve in the refrigerator
- Start by removing, if necessary, the bones of the salmon
- Wash the salmon and cut it into small cubes
- Remove the skin from the melon and also cut it into small dice of the same size
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the olive oil, honey, vinegar and lemon juice
- Salt, pepper
- Combine the salmon, melon and marinade
- Reserve in the fridge
- Add a few basil leaves on top when serving
Enjoy your meal !
Read also: health benefits and virtues of melon