We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The recipe for sea bass with tomatoes, lemon and potatoes is at the same time full of freshness, fragrant and deliciously flavored.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 pieces of sea bass fillets of 150 g (also called sea bass)
- 1 kg of new potatoes
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 clovegarlic
- juice of 2 lemons
- 4 sheets of laurel
- 1⁄2 tsp. to c. ground coriander
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 300 g of Cherry tomatoes yellow and red
- 1 C. black seed
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
In the base of the tagine,
- Combine the peeled and halved potatoes, crushed garlic, chopped cilantro, lemon juice, bay leaf, cilantro, paprika, 2 tbsp. olive oil and the cherry tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add 10 cl of water. Cover and cook over very low heat for 50 minutes, checking that the preparation does not stick. Add a little water if necessary.
- Place the fillets in the tagine, salt and pepper, sprinkle with a drizzle of oil. Cover and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with black seed just before serving.
Enjoy your meal !
Visual credit: Le Creuset - Borgerhoff & Lamberigts