The heat of summer combined with the freshness of seasonal vegetables makes us want to taste delicious cold soups.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 cucumber
- 4 yogurts
- A few pinches of cumin (according to your taste)
- 1 clove of garlic
- A few crushed almonds
- 3 to 4 radish
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Here is one made with cucumber, yogurt and spices that should be unanimous around the table!
Recipe for cold cucumber soup
As easy as it is quick to make, this cold soup can also be served Entrance that ataperitif in verrines.
- Start by peeling and rinsing the cucumber
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces
- Put these pieces in a dish, salt, mix and let stand 15 to 20 minutes in the refrigerator
- Peel and crush thegarlic taking care to remove the germ in the central part
- Cut the radishes into very thin strips
- Crush the few almonds so as to have splinters (do not reduce to dust)
In a blender,
- Mix the cucumber
- Add the yoghurts
- Spice with cumin
- Salt, pepper
- Mix everything again
Serve this soup cold in small ramekins, soup plates or in verrines Aperitif
At the last moment, sprinkle the whole thing with the radishes and the almond pieces and garnish with a few young salad leaves.
Enjoy your meal !