Here is the recipe for vegetarian stuffed zucchini, made with mushrooms, parsley, chives, pine nuts, parmesan and faisselle.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 small zucchini
- 1 onion
- 100 g button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of fine herbs (parsley, chives)
- 25 g pine nuts
- 175 g of fresh cheese in faisselle (40% fat)
- 40 g semi-salted butter
- 40 g parmesan
- Salt pepper
Stuffed zucchini with mushrooms
- Wash and cut the courgettes in half lengthwise. Steam them for 10 minutes.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Clean and chop the mushrooms.
- Wash and chop the herbs.
- Place the pine nuts in a frying pan, toast them slightly when dry.
- Drain the cheese.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.6).
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, brown the onion, add the minced mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes, let cool. Off the heat, add the unmoulded cheese and chopped herbs, season.
- Using a spoon, hollow out the zucchini, fill them with stuffing, sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Bake for 10 minutes and brown under the oven grill. Out of the oven, sprinkle with roasted pine nuts.
This recipe can accompany grilled meat or fish.
Calories per person: 182
This recipe is the equivalent of 1 part cheese.
Photo: C. Herlédan