The zucchini tagliatelle recipe is the perfect solution when entertaining friends at the last minute!
Fresh and fragrant, the preparation and quick and the result is amazing.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 400 g tagliatelle
- 1 courgette
- 100 g of goat cheese
- A few sheets of basil
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
Zucchini tagliatelle recipe
It is very easy to make the recipe for tagliatelle with zucchini and fresh goat cheese but also very economical ...
The success of this recipe is within everyone's reach!
- Start by washing the courgette well
- Cut the courgette into thin slices
- Heat a large pot of boiling water
- Cook the tagliatelle with the courgettes. The cooking varies from 2 to 6 min depending on whether you use fresh tagliatelle or not.
Adding the zucchini during cooking is longer because they only need the leather for 2 minutes to stay crunchy
- Meanwhile, cut the fresh goat cheese into small cubes
- Serve the tagliatelle with the fresh goat cheese
- Sprinkle with chopped basil
- Pour the olive oil over it
- Salt, pepper
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe proposed by Elise (34)