Fragrant and exotic, this Chicken Tandoori recipe with almonds is a real delight.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. slivered almonds
- 2 podsgarlic
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of coriander
- 1 whole natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp. tandoori powder
- 1 tsp. coffee of ginger
- 1 lime
Rice with ghee:
- 400 g of basmati rice
- 3 tbsp. mung beans
- 3 tbsp. turmeric
- 3 cardamom seeds
- 1 clove
- 1 tsp. curry
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon of ghee
- Coarse salt
For the tandoori marinade:
- Peel, degerm, wash and crush the garlic.
- Wash, remove the leaves and chop the coriander.
- In a salad bowl, pour the yogurt, sprinkle with tandoori powder. Add the garlic, ginger, lime juice and cilantro. Mix.
- Brush the chicken thighs with the marinade. Place them in an oven dish and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Bake the chicken for 30 to 35 minutes (turn it halfway through cooking).
For the rice with ghee:
- In a large saucepan, boil some water, add the coarse salt, then the rice, mung beans and all the spices. Cook depending on the rice for about 10 to 15 minutes. Drain, add the ghee and mix well.
- Arrange the tandoori chicken thighs on plates accompanied by the rice with ghee. Sprinkle with slivered almonds.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel