Here is a recipe full of freshness and flavors and an original way to revisit the crumble.
The tomato, fresh goat cheese and basil crumble should delight the taste buds of your guests.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 8 tomatoes
- 75g of fresh goat cheese (or feta)
- 1 bunch ofbasilfresh
- 1 clovegarlic chopped
- 1 onion
- 100 g of soft butter
- 100 g grated Parmesan
- 100g of flour
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
Tomato, goat cheese and basil crumble recipe
The success of this recipe lies above all in the proper cooking of all the ingredients ...
Preheat your oven to 180 °,
- Peel the tomatoes by plunging them into boiling water 2 min
- Cut the tomatoes into 1 to 2 cm cubes
- Mince the onion
- Heat the olive oil in a pan
- Brown the minced onion then add the garlic and diced tomatoes
- Add 3 tbsp ofbasil chiseled
- Cook 5 to 6 min
In a baking dish,
- Arrange the tomato and basil preparation at the bottom
- Crumble over the fresh goat cheese
In a salad bowl, prepare the "sand"
- Mix the softened butter, the grated Parmesan and the flour
- Mix with your fingertips until a sandy effect is obtained
- Salt, pepper
- Distribute this preparation over the tomatoes
Cooking the tomato, fresh goat cheese and basil crumble:
- Bake the dish in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes
- Make sure the top is golden brown and do not hesitate to switch to grill mode 2 to 3 minutes before serving
- Let stand a few minutes before serving
Enjoy your meal !