A must-have cheese from the southwest, Rocamadour offers an incredible flavor and incomparable fondant when cooked in millefeuille with potatoes.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 2 creamy rocamadours
- 100 g of potatoes
- 4 filo sheets
- 50 g butter
- Salt pepper.
Rocamadour millefeuille recipe
- Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes, cook them until they are tender.
- Drain and mix with the rocamadours to obtain a smooth and homogeneous paste.
- Melt the butter, brush each filo sheet and cut 5 × 8 cm rectangles.
On a non-stick plate,
- Superimpose 3 or 4 rectangles, and thus make several piles.
- Bake at 200 ° 5 min watching.
- As soon as they start to color on the sides, take them out and let cool.
- Place a puff pastry rectangle on a plate, then 1 tbsp. of cream of potatoes, start again and finish with a rectangle.
- Enjoy as a starter with a curly lettuce.
Enjoy your meal !